This FAQ describes the steps that need to be taken in order to install Pythagoras and to activate the software license. In short:
- Download and install the Pythagoras software
- Activate the software license
- The software license is bound to the computer on which the software license is activated.
- The following actions will result in a loss of the license:
- Formatting the hard disk
- Re-installation of Windows
- A crash of the hard disk
These steps are described in the FAQ "Install Pythagoras Software":
Start Pythagoras. There are 2 different situations:
- The trial license has expired
- The trial license is still active
1. The trial license has expired
- Start Pythagoras
- Copy and paste the Product Key that you received by email:
- Click install and Close
- Restart Pythagoras. Pythagoras should now work
2. The trial license is still active
- Go to Help – About Pythagoras – License info:
- Go to the tab ‘Install new key’, and copy and paste the Product Key that you received by email:
- Press ‘Install’ and ‘Close’.
- Restart Pythagoras.
- The trial license will remain active for the rest of the period, after that the software license becomes active.