Install Pythagoras Software
Modified on: Fri, 16 Oct, 2020 at 2:16 PM
|You need to follow these steps:|
- Create a Pythagoras account on the website
- Download and install Pythagoras
1. Create Pythagoras Account
- Go to www.pythagoras.net
- Click "Sign in" in the top right corner
- Fill in a valid email address in section "Create an account" and press "Create an account"
- Fill in all information
- Click "Register"
- You will receive a confirmation email within minutes. Click on the link in the email to activate your account
This confirmation email could end up in your SPAM folder. Please also look there after clicking the link.
2. Download and install Pythagoras
- After you activated your account, go to www.pythagoras.net
- Click on "Sign in" in the top right corner
- In the section "Already Registered", fill in email address and password
- Click "Sign In"
- Go to Downloads - Pythagoras
- Download Pythagoras
- Execute the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions on your screen
- Start Pythagoras
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.