- Download the macro from Downloads - Pythagoras macro's.
- Open the Pythagoras drawing in the ZIP file. This drawing contains the macro.
- In case of an error message "The document is read-only ...", press "Yes".
- In case of an error message "This document contains a startup macro...", press "Yes".
- Go to Settings - Macros - Macro Library Manager.
- At the right side (Document library), select the macro.
- Press the arrow to the left - the macro will now be moved from the document to your system library (your hard drive).
- The macro can now be loaded from the Active Settings toolbar:
Install a Macro Print
Modified on: Mon, 25 May, 2020 at 10:33 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.